Subject: Query regarding Poison Centre Phone numbers to be displayed on SDS for non-hazardous mixtures and/or substances
From: "Hobson, Katie" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "PoisonCentres" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2024 16:25:46 +0300

To whom it may concern,

I am emailing you today to clarify a few queries regarding poison centre
phone numbers.

Please can you confirm the following:

1.	For non-hazardous mixtures can you confirm if we are able to
display your Poison Centre Phone number in Section 1.4 of the SDS?
2.	For substances please can you confirm if we are able to display
your Poison Centre Phone number in Section 1.4 of the SDS?
3.	For Extended SDS (E-SDS) for substances, please can you if we are
able to display your Poison Centre Phone number in Section 1.4 of the SDS?

If yes, please can you confirm if there are any additional actions we must
take before displaying the phone number in section 1.4 for non-hazardous
mixtures and/or substances?

Kind regards,

Dr Katie Hobson (she/her)

Consultant – Chemicals Policy – Environmental Policy

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Ricardo UK Ltd

30 Eastbourne Terrace, London, W2 6LA

Website:  <http://www.ricardo.com/> www.ricardo.com

LinkedIn:  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/ricardo-plc>
https://www.linkedin.com/company/ricardo-plc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the
sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Ricardo (save for reports and other documentation formally approved and
signed for release to the intended recipient). Only Directors
are authorised to enter into legally binding obligations on behalf of
Ricardo. Ricardo may monitor outgoing and incoming e-mails and
other telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you give
consent to such monitoring. The recipient should check e-mail and
any attachments for the presence of viruses. Ricardo accepts no liability
for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.
"Ricardo" means Ricardo plc and its subsidiary companies.
Ricardo plc is a public limited company registered in England with
registered number 00222915.
The registered office of Ricardo plc is Shoreham Technical Centre,
Shoreham-by Sea, West Sussex, BN43 5FG.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------